Nuclear Throne Chaos Fusion
A downloadable mod
To keep up with progress, join the project's Discord server.
- It's been like a year and I didn't really keep track of the stuff I added. Added Chaos vans and a bunch of new weapons and maybe some other things, I don't know. Sorry. Please complain in the Discord server if anything sucks.
- Guardian's portals now glow in dark levels.
- Zapper type shots can now go outside of the Throne II level.
- New weapons: Ultra Slugger, Mini Shotgun, Dynamite Launcher, and the Super Drone Launcher and Ultra Drone Launcher so help me god
- Guardian is here. And this time, he can shoot through portals. Still needs some additional menu sprites and artwork, but thanks to Rhy for the A-skin portrait.
- Also, Guardian now has a B-skin that colors him to your outline color! Made specifically with multiplayer in mind.
- Justice rocket weapons have been re-added.
- Impact melee weapons function slightly different.
- Gamma Guts is now removed during stealth mode as Assassin. (this probably messes up some things with multiple assassins in multiplayer)
- No longer take contact damage in stealth mode with Assassin Ultra C.
- Another small patch with fixes.
- Assassin's ninja log is now the proper team for real.
- Ninja log now spawns slightly in front of you (towards the cursor)
- Wall vans no longer appear in areas where they shouldn't.
- Big Bandit and Snowbots no longer charge Assassin when he's stealthy.
- Throwing Knife now deals damage more reliably
- Throwing Knife pickups now sparkle when playing Assassin.
- Hotfix for 0.4
- Assassin now gets pulled out of stealth by portals.
- Assassin should no longer get physically stuck in 0-1. (kind of a bandaid fix that turns off stealth mechanics completely on 0-1, tell me if you run into any issues)
- Pipe now has a loadout screen sprite by peas.
- Assassin now has a knife counter in the HUD.
- Assassin is here! He works pretty weird internally, so please report any issues you run into with him. Sprites by peas, portrait by rhy (thanks gang)
- IDPD freaks have been changed to the way they were in chaos mod.
- Wall vans.
- Recycle Gland now includes a damage buff.
- Re-added weapons: Super assault rifle, ipecac weapons, throwing knife, hyper shotgun, crystal bullet weapons, placebo gun, impact melee weapons, pipe.
- All new weapons: FAST ipecac launcher and Long Revolver.
Requires Nuclear Throne Together.
Put the 'chaos' folder in the 'mods' folder in your Nuclear Throne installation directory. To load the mod in NTT, type /load chaos in the menu.